Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | My go-to RC

I am relatively new to this. I have a basic question. What do you think about this reality check:



I have a desk job, so I have 4 clocks nearby. Three of them have numbers and are synced. The watch on my wrist is a little ahead and it tells time in a different format. (blanking on the word right now)

To RC I would look at my cell, my desk phone, and my pc and make sure that all 3 are the same. I would then look at my wrist watch and make sure that the arrows are pointing to the correct numbers. I then proceed to count my fingers and if I have five I tell myself that "I am not dreaming, but next time I am I would become lucid."



If there aren't any clocks around, as is the case with most of my dreams, would it be sufficient to simply count my fingers?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1iByAcC

No comments:

Post a Comment