Monday, March 31, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Still nothing...

So I've been trying to achieve lucidity through DILD for about 6 months now. Whenever I see something weird or remember to, I do a reality check. My RC is I look at my hands, think Am I dreaming? and then do the thumb through hand RC and sometimes the nose pinch. I repeat my mantra that I am dreaming every single night before bed. I remember and write down at least 1 dream a night in pretty good detail. With all that, the closest I've come to becoming lucid is when I fell asleep in my dream and realized I was dreaming, but I don't count that. Honestly I'm getting a little frustrated here. I've been working pretty hard for quite a bit, and I've still had no results at all.



Can anyone give me any hints as to what I should do? Am I doing anything wrong? Any feedback would be much appreciated.



Thanks so much.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1hUKV8C

No comments:

Post a Comment