Monday, March 31, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Almost!

So earlier today i decided to take a nap after a hot bath as i was super tired and my little sister woke me up wayyy too early this morning. The past 3 days ive been trying to lucid dream. I've kept a journal, done reality checks from time to time and repeated mantras. While i napped i dreamed everyone else was doing a reality check! There were 4 or 5 other people standing around me pushing their fingers through the palms of their hands and dream me did not take the hint! I was like why is everyone doing that? And i did not do the reality check myself although everyone else in the dream seemed to be trying to get me to do it!!! Grrrr!! Ehat else should I do? Just what i am doing? Its only been 3 days and i was not expecting results so soon but my nap made me so frustrated! I should have taken the hint





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1okfzBj

No comments:

Post a Comment