Monday, March 31, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | I can't do it anymore :(

I've had the ability to lucid dream ever since I was a child. I wouldn't have to force it, it would just happen sometimes. On average I'd probably get one once a fortnight. Three months ago my doctor prescribed me mirtazapine for my depression, anxiety and insomnia (it used to take me HOURS to fall asleep) I'm sleeping a LOT better but I haven't had a lucid dream since I've been on them :( I'm also remembering a lot less dreams. I must be sleeping deeper than before. My anxiety and depression seem to be improving too :) I just think I may need to take 30mg instead of 15mg, I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor about it soon.



Could I start having them again? Or will I have to deal with not having them?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1gVeGuU

No comments:

Post a Comment