Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | I feel like I can get a LD easily, but how?

Every night I go to bed around 11:30-12:30 and wake up at 7:10. In the hours before I wake up I always have a vivid dream and when my alarm goes off at 7:10 that's often the peak of my dreams which makes me feel energised and refreshed when I wake up now! But before the dream I kind of wake up then drift off again but it happens so fast I only noticed it today. Then in the dream I always feel like I'm partly awake because I always think to myself in the dream "my alarm will go off soon, I wonder how much time I have left to dream." But it doesn't turn into a Lucid when I think it. I have always found it hard to LD but recently I've been getting a few DILD's without even trying! (Most go back to normal dreams within a minute though)

By the way, I'm a 15 year old girl.

Soo... Any advice?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/O00Ivq

No comments:

Post a Comment