Monday, March 31, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | 5 seconds of Heaven

Excited beyond belief. Yet very upset.



I have been studying and practicing lucid dreams for QUITE some time. Since I was about 15, a sophomore in high school til now, age 21.



I've never had a lucid experience till a couple days ago randomly, and I used to scroll the pages of this site quite frequently back in the day.



I was taking a nap for a couple hours before going into work and I was really tired but then I started to dream...I remember walking through gas stations, passing cops, and walking out of a garage and all of a sudden...I heard a shouting of my voice.



Screaming "YOU'RE DREAMING"

So I woke up in the dream and it felt like my eyes were beginning to open and gain clarity. I finally understand that now, and I got so excited and I began to instantly try to fly (my biggest desire) and the dream ended extremely quickly with in 5 seconds.



I cannot express my happiness enough but I am requesting more information from you lovely dreamers. I'm going to start doing reality checks in my real life because I see how they crossover into dreams now.



I'm so excited to do so again and I really want to know what the next step is. WILD's have always been a bit difficult for me, but for me to finally realize I was dreaming and induce awareness is a great accomplishment.



But 5 seconds in heaven is definitely not enough. Haha.



Thanks to whoever may read or respond.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1hsWYOb

No comments:

Post a Comment