Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Lucidity the Hard Way

I've found that for me, dream stress sometimes triggers lucidity. For example the other night I dreamed I was getting in the car to go somewhere with my father and brother, but then I remembered that I didn't have my MP3 player with me and I wanted to listen to music in the car. I say "hold on a minute, Dad", run to my locker and get my MP3 player.



On the way back to the car I stop to talk with a DC, and watch this really long train go by. Then I remember... oh shite! Dad and Sean are in the car waiting for me! I run back to where the car was parked, and it's gone. They left without me. Now I'm in trouble!



I try to make up a story I can tell my father later that sounds believable, but I can't come up with anything. Then it hits me! I don't need an excuse, because this is a dream... I become lucid.



This has happened to me a couple of times since I became interested in dreaming. Anyone else experience that sort of thing?



Niall





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1kmLNJF

No comments:

Post a Comment