Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Not sure if reality check worked or not?

Hi,



So is had a (lucid?)dream a while ago, and i am not really sure what happened.

For about a month I am doing reality checks in waking life. Inside the dream I had, a familiy member did something he would never really do. So I was questioning reality and did a reality check.

I closed my nose and tried to breath through. It was a weird feeling and i could kinda breath through it. So ofcourse i was getting exited. (This is also the first time something like this happened to me, i have never lucid dreamed before. So ofcourse the first thing i did was fly. But i didn't really feel the wind through my hair and it wasn't really realistic. (This is how i remember it).



When i woke up i didn't even think about what happened. Later that day i suddendly remember i had this dream and what happened, and was like "Shit did i have a lucid dream this morning?"



Basically it felt like a normal dream in which I did a reality check, and then flew around. Was it a normal dream in which the reality check didn't work, or did i just not remember the lucid dream. If i did not remember it is that why i didn't feel like it was a realistic lucid dream in which I was clearly conscious, and felt like it was a normal dream the next day?



Thanks





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1fFFLvM

No comments:

Post a Comment