Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | I had my first lucid dream the other night, but now what??

So I woke up at four in the morning on friday and did homework for half an hour (I'm a morning person ;P), before going back to bed. Having a lucid dream didn't even cross my mind, which is weird because I've been trying for months to become lucid. So anyway I was having this strange dream, and I realized all of a sudden that this couldn't be real, and became lucid and was able to control myself in a dream for a little while. It was an INCREDIBLE experience, and I've never felt anything like it before. I wanted to have another lucid dream last night, but woke up pretty disappointed because I had plenty of dreams, but not once did it occur to me again that I was dreaming. I thought that after I had my first LD, it would be much easier to have more. But I don't know, maybe that's not true. What have been your experiences when you first started lucid dreaming? Also, what techniques have given you the best results? I've been keeping a dream journal and doing reality checks, as well as meditating before bed and waking up early in the morning and then trying to WILD...





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1hMarwP

No comments:

Post a Comment