Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thinking of writing another book

 

A few years ago I published the book A Survival Story. I had a ball writing it as I wrote the story in “real-time” on the Internet. Readers would visit the website daily to get new updates. It turned out pretty decent and is currently available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle editions. The Kindle edition has been recently edited.


I am getting the writing itch again and am looking more towards fiction than non-fiction. I have been jotting down some storyline ideas but really struggling. Yes – this will be a preparedness story but I really would like something different. I could do zombies or economic collapse or EMP – whatever. Seems pretty much everything has been done before. Maybe a topic with a new twist?

Any thoughts or suggestions on a book topic/storyline?

Take care all –

Rourke

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1W7vIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment