Wednesday, October 28, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – October 29th, 2015

I was recently in contact with someone from Germany. This person is very non-political. I asked how Germans felt about the immigration of thousands of people from Syria and other countries. She said that she and many others are concerned and that they are fearful of the Muslims. She points out that Muslims to not assimilate rather they try to change others.

I agree.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

A couple of polls to help me determine the best content to schedule in the future:

 


 

 

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Is this what awaits American cities in the future? Video below taken by a German citizen as a crowd of Muslims march through streets. Video is only 1 minute 9 seconds.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

As I type this the GOP Presidential Debate is getting ready to start.

Anyone catch it? Thoughts?

 

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1kTHOqB

No comments:

Post a Comment