Tuesday, October 20, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – October 21st, 2015

 

This is going to be short. Extremely busy day today though I have had a lot on my mind and trying to sort everything out.

I see all the comments posted on many things here and it is very comforting to have so many like-minded folks come together in one place and frequently. What has been on my mind? I’m nervous. I have been in deep thought about all the things that are going on in this country and in this world. You know what I’m talking about. I have been envisioning a coming collapse/societal turmoil and the repercussions involved. It has motivated me and also has me considering a variety of plans that I really did not appreciate previously.

Time. How much time do we have? Is it all just going to be ok? Will 50 trillion in debt 20 years from now be just fine? Will the constant struggles between countries in this world all end in peace? Will the declining morals within the populace suddenly change and families start staying together and celebrating life? Will Patriotism ever return to where the average citizen gets a lump in their throat when they see a flag being handed to a wife of a dead soldier and the son of the hero?

Unfortunately my hopes are not very high right now. Don’t let my post get you down.

 

Not all is lost and not all bad. I have brothers and sisters out there that visit this site, comment, send emails, and even meet me for lunch here and there.

So – everyone just remember……

IMG_20151012_225547 (1)



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1QQQc4m

No comments:

Post a Comment