Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Chromecast and catching up on YouTube

This past weekend I caught up on many Youtube video I have missed over the past couple months. One of the things I use to make the entire experience more enjoyable is a Chromecast. The Chomecast is a small device that plugs into the TV’s HDMI port and communicates with your computer to “broadcast” YouTube video’s directly on the TV.


Honestly – the Chromecast makes watching the video’s much better. I have a 52″ wall-mounted TV and sitting in the comfort of my living room watching video’s covering an assortment of topics makes for a great afternoon. Beyond the bigger picture the sound is better than on y laptop as well.


A few of my favorite YouTube Channels:



  • SouthernPrepper1 – down to earth preparedness advice from a real Patriot. I especially enjoy his “Scenario” video’s.

  • Hickok45 – I love watching this guys video’s. He covers all kinds of guns and gun-related topics. I can only hope some day to be as good of shot as Hickok.

  • BiblesandBarbells – Another down to earth channel with some religion and fitness thrown in.

  • NutnFancy – You either love him or hate him. I love this guy. Excellent gun reviews and also covers preparedness topics every so often. His philosophy video’s are a must watch by EVERYONE.

  • Dr Bones and Nurse Amy – Medical preparedness advice second to none.

  • Patriot Nurse – another source of medical preparedness information as well as general preparedness.

  • Military Arms Channel – probably my favorite gun channel. Concise, informative, and thorough.


Have a favorite? Bet it would be better on a big screen.


Rourke






via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1D9Exrj


No comments:

Post a Comment