Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | So Frustrating

I can't lucid dream. It isn't that the techniques are not working. I understand that if I do all the methods regularly and consistently I will start lucid dreaming. The problem is that no matter what I do, something seems to get in my way. When I try to WILD, I space out and unthinkingly roll over and ruin it. If I try to do a dream journal, my half-asleep self will decide in the morning that the dream "wasn't important so theres no point recording it". Stuff like this happens every time I think I can make progress. Always, something seems to be working against me attaining lucid dreams. I have only had.. maybe 2, and they were both pretty bad and completely random.



I'm not sure if I am asking for advice or not, I am just so frustrated and it seems like I will never do it. Has anyone encountered this before?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1AbEEm8

No comments:

Post a Comment