Friday, February 27, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Practicing illusory body for 30 days

Hi guys, I've recently decided to be more diligent in my practice of this technique, and want to post my successes and failures. If you are unfamiliar with the technique, it involves viewing all of waking life as a dream (or at least dream-like). This awareness is then supposed to carry over into nighttime dreaming.



For a more in-depth explanation, please see Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche's description in Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep, as well as this description by B. Alan Wallace: The Daytime Practices of Dream Yoga - Reality Sandwich



During this time I will still be doing reality checks, and also other LD related practices, so it's not exactly a controlled experiment. I look forward to sharing this with you all. I will try to keep this page updated on a weekly basis.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1ABB9FW

No comments:

Post a Comment