Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Did I have a WILD experience?

I was meditating and trying to envision this room as if it were real and then I went into REM sleep (you're not supposed to sleep if u meditate), gained awareness again (with my eyes closed) and saw this table in a room with like different colored lights and it became more solid, like a different reality. My body went stiff and then when I realized it felt like I was about to go through what some people go through sleep paralysis.





Unfortunately, I got scared and was trying to keep myself from falling asleep again.









I also heard that meditating allows u to achieve lucid dreaming but I was meditating for another reason.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1Bp0IfP

No comments:

Post a Comment