Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Omnipotent lucid?

So I was never really a good lucid dreamer with only 2 on record(2014-2015) but just last night I had a dream where I could've slipped in lucidity then slipped out but with full awarence is that possible? And if so could that help in case my dream turns into a nightmare randomly? Btw if anyone's curious here's the dream:me and some siblings went on a adventure only to discover it led us to our house again after a while of cleaning. And etc. random stuff which includes us cleaning a pond sorta thingy with marimo balls in it and one of the balls turns into a penguin that I have to clean happens but at uwi(Univiersity of. West Indies) me and my mom separated so I sent ago a hobo family to see if they knew where she was although they were like what? Snake demons I guess and the man was a deformed lizard demon I think anyway so I jumped off the roof to get a taxi to go home then the taxi driver told me about a mystical celebration with fire and why the world is so corrupt then after explaining I asked to go home then I was awake cause my mom was cleaning the area .-.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1aeB419

No comments:

Post a Comment