Monday, February 2, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – February 3rd, 2015

Many relatives of the missing flight MH370 believe the passengers are still alive. Wishful thinking and if I was in their shoes I would try to have hope. Unfortunately they are sitting at the bottom of the ocean.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


Shelving is expensive. Wanting to add some in my garage for some food storage and needing heavy duty due to the weight. I have several of the wire shelves that work great but seems I got a good deal on them years ago because now they are upwards of $100.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


Been thinking of building a stockpile of food for my dogs. Many may poke fun but these dogs ARE my family. I generally buy Rachel Ray Grain-free dry food and they are packed in a very strong and thick bag. Not sure if it is Mylar or not. Most logical long term would be canned food.


IMG_00001588


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


Scott Walker is an intriguing candidate for President.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


Cost of beef has really gone up over the past year. Cube steak – which I have always felt was a bottom dweller in the beef world – is selling ON SALE for $6.19 a pound. I remember when is was less than $3.00/pound.


IMG_00001420_edit_edit






via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1z86P5b

No comments:

Post a Comment