Tuesday, February 3, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – February 4th, 2015

Appreciate the donations from Frank and Kim this past week.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


I agree with standardizing in things. It keeps things simple and efficient. Batteries are certainly an example of this. 90% of all my flashlights use AA alkaline batteries. The others? CR123 Lithiums and a couple AAA tubes.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


I am constantly pulled between being an isolationist and believing we should secure our borders and just be self-sufficient, and the need to go eliminate certain threats and injustices that go on in the world.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


I often use Melatonin as a sleep aid. If you have a hard time like me sleeping at night it is an effective, natural, and safe method to get a deeper sleep. I never wake up groggy like if I take Tylenol PM or something like that. Just an FYI.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


If you are a bacon lover like me…….


facebook-20140805-184734






via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1DDsJgh

No comments:

Post a Comment