Monday, February 2, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Mind Games

Okay, my main discipline is in DILD's. Though, lately my mind has been accepting the scenarios and will rationalize them before I have the opportunity to really think about it, thus eliminating the want to reality check and bypassing lucidity all together and accepting oddities as the norm, sometimes even accepting what is a blatant false memory. Normally, I'd notice something strange in the dream scenario, slip a finger through my palm and follow up with stabilizing then sensory engagement and going about my business but this is proving quite a hindrance.



Anyone have experience with something similar, or is it time for something different? :wtf:





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1tUVB3x

No comments:

Post a Comment