Friday, December 4, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Maybe I'm doing something wrong after I have become lucid 3 times

TLDR: Got lucid 3 times but I "can't" anymore.

Hello Friends.

This is one of my first posts. (The second one), but its the first one where I'm introducing myself.

It have been a couple of months i'm into Lding. In the begining of my research I was very excited about that and I became
lucid 3 times in 1 month. Doing reality checks, WBTB and Wilds that didn't work, but eventually made me get lucid.

The first time it was a very long dream where I was aware of everything though I couldn't control anything.
I could Fly very well, but I couldn't do things I wanted to do.

Well Now I know a lot of things I was doing wrong even in day time as when I got lucid.
I have a good dream recall and I'm very happy about that.

I know that shouldn't be a problem, but last month I couldn't get lucid even in dreams where I did the RC and saw a lot of dream Signs.
There's a dream sign particulary that I see in a dream everynight but it isnt triggering my consciousness.

I don't know what is happening. But when I wake up I have the felling that I was 1000 light years of get lucid even with all those dream signs.
I know I'm new into this and I have to train my brain and it requires time.

For some reason I can't Wild or Fild. I can't get enouth concentration in that task.
Is it normal? Not trigger lucidity even when you see a recorrent dream sign?

I have the felling that I can't bring my counscioness to my dreams anymore.

I followed a lot of recommentions of the forum (not techniches) because I know it's more about mindset than the technique itself.

I even stop of trying too hard and continue just dream journaling and RCing during the day. And making some ADA sessions.

Something that I think that its compromissing my lucidity is that, maybe I have a litte fear about that. I don't know how to explain
During the day I'm compromissed with that and want it. But as it began get dark I start getting a little bit afraid of that.

I don't know, but something tells me it's blocking my mind of wanting Lding.

I'm dreaming every single night in the last month and didn't getting lucid, even with a great recall, and a lot of dream signs, reading my recall and etc.
And I becoming to get desmotivated.

Ok This is more a unburdend than a question of what I should do. The problem in about mindset.

But maybe you guys could help me with this mindset. Maybe I'm missing something. Not about any technique that I may be doing wrong,
but about mindset.

Maybe I'm requiring a lot of me and I just have to let it flow.


Thank you guys.
You are the best.

Sorry my poor English.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1Qkjh9N

No comments:

Post a Comment