Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | WBTB

So, I've been trying to lucid dream for several months now, with not much success. I have had a few short ones here and there, but nothing too exciting. I have had my alarm set for 1:00 every morning for WBTB, but never hear it. So today, being my first day of Christmas break, I woke up to my sister's usual alarm at 5:00 (she forgot to turn it off) I thought, well, it might be to late, but I'll give it a try. After several minutes of being up and about, I lay back in bed, and concentrated on being atop a certain cliff. What felt like a few minutes later, I found myself standing in my room. Thinking that it might be a dream, I did a reality check, and what do you know? It was a dream!
I woke up several minutes later, but I was really excited, because it was my first WBTB!:D
I just felt like sharing my experience!


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1YxwNNv

No comments:

Post a Comment