Friday, December 25, 2015

Changes at ModernSurvivalOnline

It is with a heavy heart and a healthy dose of excitement that I announce ModernSurvivalOnline is under new ownership.

A few weeks ago I was approached about selling it. The decision was not easy. Since May 29th, 2010 I have put countless hours into this website and passing the torch onto someone else was not something I had been considering. After weighing my options and using logic rather than emotion the decision came fairly quickly. It is in mine and my families best interest to move on to other things. 

Dan Stevens will be taking over. Dan is originally from Europe and has been prepping for a few years. He also has some like-minded friends who will be writing for him as well. I have no doubt Dan will do great things with MSO. Regular readers are used to Rourke always being here but please give him a chance. 

So – what will I be doing?

A couple of days ago it was mentioned that I was starting a new website. I am excited about this new opportunity. This new site will be quite different than MSO. I will be discussing current events, politics, health, fitness, life philosophy, firearms, preparedness – and outdoor adventures. I believe the site will provide a fresh perspective with this unique combination of topics. Everything is still in the early planning stages.

With the extra time I will have a lot more family time is planned. Spending more time outdoors enjoying God’s creation is something I can’t get enough of. I am looking forward to more weekend and day trips as well.

I truly appreciate the loyalty and the kinship that has been shown. This does not have to mean goodbye. If you wish to receive updates on my future projects please click on this link and sign up. I promise – no SPAM.

Rather than saying goodbye – let’s go with “See you later.

Take care all – 

Rourke

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1QMVT6Y

No comments:

Post a Comment