Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | How long does it take for WILD?

If i sit still for roughly 6 minutes I start to experience vibrations that slowly creep up my leg, and after a bit takes my arms over too, but i can never get pas that, the farthest i went, was losing my senses for a few minutes at the most, though i usually got stopped by people coming into the room, etc, so any experienced wild users, how long does it take you to enter a dream?, later i might try again to see how far i get, or if i even get into a dream, btw is it odd that I can make the vibrations i feel when I am trying wild, to happen in my legs any time by just letting them stay still for a few minutes? or no? lol


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1k0xbBg

No comments:

Post a Comment