Sunday, December 13, 2015

Per Arlene’s request – Rourke’s Christmas list

xmas-e1449978744132 (1)Arlene responded to my comment about not knowing what to get my wife for Christmas – and asked for men to speak up about gift ideas. I generally tell my wife I don’t want anything as being married to her is a gift all year round.

Normal response: “Yeah. Whatever.”

 

It just so happens I did send her a link to something I would like to have. It was a CRKT Chogan T-Hawk. Fellow group member showed me his and I really like it.

 

So Arlene – here are a few things I would like and many other men probably would also:

The Complete Series of The Equalizer – original TV series

Paratus 3 Day Operator’s Pack

Streamlight TLR-1 Tactical Rail Light

Keurig K130 Brewing System

Barnett Recruit Compound Bow set

Dewalt 20V Drill Compact Drill Set

Pack of CR123 batteries

Ruger 10/22 .22LR carbine – can always use another

Magpul X-22 10/22 Stock – perfect for new project

Yaesu FT-2900R 75 watt 2 Meter Ham radio

2 giant Reese’s Peanut Butter cups

off road 2-wheel trailer to pull behind my Jeep(like this one).

Stuffed Winnie the Pooh – lost mine when I was about 7   😉

Greater patience and understanding for those who grate at my nerves and inflict their ignorance upon me. Sorry – can’t help it as it is the season of miracles!

 

Looking over the list most everything  is on the expensive side. I guess after all it’s a “wish list.” Could have put a new Jeep and 40 acres with a retreat on it with solar, a tank in the barn, etc. OK – back to reality.

Anyone else?

Rourke

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1lGShX4

No comments:

Post a Comment