Saturday, December 12, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Can't get MILD to work lately

I have chosen to practice MILD long-term (as I’ve had most success with this technique in the past). After the second day of trying it consistently, I had an LD, however that was last week and since then I haven’t been able to induce a DILD with it since.

I try it first thing at night AND after WBTB. But no success. What I try to do is this:

I imagine being in a dream lucid and repeating a mental mantra (“I know I’m dreaming”). I try to “wait” for it to happen because I don’t know exactly what else to do. The idea of setting an intention to me sounds a bit vague and I’m not fully sure how to go about that. Last time, I tired very hard after a 2 WBTBs but still just fell asleep and had normal dreams. I just can’t seem to get it to work again :/

I’m still determined to keep it up…I’m just not sure how to adjust the practice or know where I’m going wrong.

Would anyone have any advice? ^^


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1mgFACv

No comments:

Post a Comment