Monday, December 7, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | My Lucidity Tricks: What Should I Change?

So, this is what I do before bed. I have had lucid dreams before, but they were all random and did not come as a result of doing anything special.

Two hours before bed, I turn down my iPod brightness and open up my dream journal app so when I unlock my iPod, there it is.

I do not use screens an hour before bed. I read.

I think a lot and imagine myself in different scenarios, which could be considered "planning a dream"

I eventually fall asleep.

I wake up to the "Chimes" alarm, unlock my iPod, and record my dream (if I remember it)

What I've begun to do:

Designate my fan as a recall symbol ("if I see this upon waking, I will remember my dream")

Do hourly reality checks. I look at the big freckle on my left palm and try to turn it into a question mark.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1IR3WaE

No comments:

Post a Comment