Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Strange problem with my LD practice

So at the moment I try to practice MILD combined with daytime sporadic awareness (reality checking for minutes at a time). I chose to do these 2 things as individually they both worked well for me in the past.

But now that I’ve combined them, it’s like my mind sees each one as “less important” and it feels like the effects of them are diluted because of that. It feels like a quantity over quality sort of situation.

I do understand though that LD’ing is mostly about intent and attitude and not techniques, but even at that it feels like my intent is divided between the two, and it almost feels a bit confusing subconsciously. And idk if it would be a good idea to just go back to doing one of them, because MILD is an excellent technique which I am trying to learn properly, yet daytime RC’s etc. are so important too…

Hmm idk it’s a bit odd. Any advice? :lol:


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1jLWFlN

No comments:

Post a Comment