Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Stuck on a low level of lucidity.

So I've been trying to lucid dream for about 6 months now, and for the past month or so I've been having lucid dreams randomly every now and then. The thing is, they're always low levels of lucidity. For example, I would normally look at my hands, realize I'm dreaming, and know I'm dreaming, but that's about it. I can control things, but I don't really have say in WHAT I control. Last night, I was just walking around, and suddenly I just thought, "This feels weird... It doesn't feel like real life." and I did a reality check and knew I was dreaming, but instantly forgot and went about by dream normally.



Basically what I'm trying to say is, I want to reach a higher level of lucidity, but I don't know how.

I've been doing MILD for 2 or 3 weeks and repeating a mantra, and I've been trying FILD for the past day or so with no success.

Last night I forgot to do any technique and had that dream.



Any suggestions on what I can do to reach a higher level of lucidity?

Thanks :)





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1A81ISl

No comments:

Post a Comment