Sunday, December 14, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Help With WILD?

Hello, I'm Justme13. I've been into lucid dreaming for about a year, and have succeeded a few times with SILDs, although I've never put too much effort into having them more commonly. Recently, I have been trying to have a WILD, and now am able to do everything right... up to the urge. When you try to enter SP, you get the urge to either roll over or swallow. For me it's swallowing. I'm able to stop swallowing until this point, but as soon as I reach this point, I'm able to resist for about 8 seconds before swallowing. This has happened about 8 times so far, and I'm really looking for an answer. How do I resist the urge?!





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1BDrwVH

No comments:

Post a Comment