Thursday, December 4, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Critique My WILD

Hello all, I have just recently found interest in lucid dreaming and have decided to use the WILD technique. I haven't even gotten to sleep paralysis yet (even though I know that it is not needed for WILD) and haven't had any tingles or vibrations like many other uses have reported. I wake up, lay still for around ten or so minutes, and then fall asleep due to boredom and exhaustion. I'm going to write out exactly what I am doing, and maybe you guys will be able to find something crucial that is restricting me from becoming lucid. I am also doing reality checks throughout the day and have been recording dreams.





Wake up in the middle of the night (bedtime usually 10, been waking up anywhere from 2-5 in the morning



I wake up by an alarm clock on my phone, so I have to turn it off and then occasionally use the bathroom



Lie down on my back, hands on my side



Wait



This is what I do pretty much every night, and have gotten no results yet.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1tNEkU4

No comments:

Post a Comment