Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | How can I have a lucid dream?

I want to lucid dream, but I don't know where to start, which technique might work or how to go about it! I'm really new to this. So here is some information so people experienced with this can know where to start:



I have never experienced lucid dreaming. I have tried meditating but it is very nearly impossible for me; my mind is so cluttered with thoughts. I have tried thinking 'I will know I am dreaming' before I go to sleep but that never does anything. I am pretty hard to convince so there is no way I can attain lucidity by convincing myself I have no idea if I'm dreaming. Anyone have any tips that could help me? I'm open to new ideas or ways to meditate/convince myself/whatever. :)

Thanks!

GoatGirl





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1A343ya

No comments:

Post a Comment