Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | How Am I Doing?

Hi everyone.:)



i have been working on SHILD= (self hypnosis induced lucid dreams) these two weeks.

So far i had two dreams where i knew i was lucid and that i could do whatever i wanted. But i was still driven by the dream and only "believed" i controlled my actions.:(



another one was about me in bed about to induce a SHILD.



I see it all as good progress but i wanted to know what some of you thought. can i truly get a real lucid dream by this?:shock: Or do i have to change some of my suggestions.:?



My suggestions are as following:



"My subconscious will help me into a lucid dream"



"I am capable of having a lucid dream, lucid dreaming is easy for me"



"All of my dreams are lucid dreams i have one every night"



So please tell me what you think.:cheeky:





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=143962&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment