Monday, August 17, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Lucid dreaming from a waken state at night

Helllooo DreamViews. It has been forever since I posted on here and I keep leaving and coming back. BUT THIS TIME I TRY I WILL SUCCEED.

Okay anyway, I think I might have talked about this with people a few years ago when I joined but I don't think any answers came up. Obviously you are able to do things such as DILD and use mantras to help induce a lucid dream before you go to sleep, but is there a way to enter a dream at the end of the day when you are going to sleep? I am talking about you got home from work at 11pm, shower and get in bed and are able to enter a dream before losing consciousness. I understand that dreams happen during your sleep cycle, but I don't know if there is a way to force your self into SP and enter a dream from there.

Thanks for any answers :D


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1Ks8Fzp

No comments:

Post a Comment