Sunday, August 16, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – August 17th, 2015

Seems like daily there are more reports of existing threats that reinforce the need to prepare. Don’t let those naysayers who live in an oblivion of ignorance plant seeds of doubt that preparations for “whatever” is anything but common sense. It is necessary.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

“I weep for the liberty of my country when I see at this early day of its successful experiment that corruption has been imputed to many members of the House of Representatives, and the rights of the people have been bartered for promises of office.”

Thomas Jefferson

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Picked up a very nice Hoyt compound bow this past Friday. Still have to get the draw length set up for me and get some arrows. I like bows.


IMG_1779

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Couple times this past week I swear I can feel and smell Fall in the air. When the weather starts cooling down I really get into stock up mode. I guess it comes from my living in the frigid North for years where people did a lot of things to get Winter Ready.

As I type this it is almost 90 outside. So much for the feel of Fall.

◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊

Netflix is a wonderful thing and an incredible value. Over this past weekend I watch the TV series Graceland. Fantastic police/action series. Great show.

 

 

 



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1IWN8Pd

No comments:

Post a Comment