Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Was this a lucid dream?

Hi! About two nights ago I had a dream that I could not decide if it was a dream, a lucid dream or a day dream. I had woken up at around 3:30 for WBTB and had trouble falling asleep. After about an hour I remember being outside my house and I felt instinctively to RC by putting my finger through my hand. It worked and I immediately began to fly up and around my house. During this dream I remember thinking that I was not yet asleep and that the dream was just a daydream . The dream itself was not very vivid and I really did not feel in control or truly conscious of myself. Did I dream about daydreaming, have a weak lucid dream, or just dream about myself flying and doing the reality check.

Sorry if it's confusing!:P





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1Azb3PY

No comments:

Post a Comment