Friday, January 30, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Haven't been able to LD in the 3 months I've been trying!

Roughly 3 months ago, I encountered Lucid Dreaming when I ran into a YouTube Channel called GizEdwards, who currently stays at the top of my SubBox now, which then lead me on to here and /r/luciddreaming, but I don't come on here much in all honesty.



To cut it short, I Don't really have much happiness in my life, which is one of the reason I wanted to start LDing in the first place, as well as to build on my creative side as well as trying to train some skills.



The problem is, in the 3 months solid I've been trying, I've tried my best to keep a positive attitude and to keep motivated, but now that 3 months has passed, I'm starting to lose motivation which is quite disheartening for me, due to the fact that I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.



- I have a stable sleep pattern. 6-7am to 10-11pm. Set alarm for 3-4am every other day so I can attempt an LD.

- I keep a dream journal and record something in it every night. Even if I don't have a dream, I just write briefly what I would have wanted to dream about in a different colour pen so I know I didn't actually dream it.

- I've tried every method I've been able to find multiple times, and none of them have really worked. I started of with FILD, WILD, and DILD. Now I primarily focus on FILD and SSILD.



Anyone have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Or perhaps why I'm unable to LD?



Thanks and Regards.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1A7pC2c

No comments:

Post a Comment