Thursday, January 15, 2015

From the Desk of John Rourke – January 16th, 2015

Just received a LUCID M7 red dot sight. Initial impression is extremely positive. One aspect that is really impressive is a special setting that allows the dot to increase and decrease in intensity – automatically. Yes – you read that right. In bright sunlight the dot gets brighter and when it is darker the dot decreases. Will be running it through some tests over the next few weeks.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


I suspect that Obama will veto just about anything that Congress passes now. Wonderful.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


One of my favorite shows when I was a kid was Happy Days . I can still hear the theme song playing in my head.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


CDC announced that the flu shot has been only 23% effective. Someone needs to tell the nurse who gave my wife crap when Christopher got the flu – and didn’t get the flu shot.


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊


American Sniper” – will be seeing it Saturday. Can’t wait.


american_sniper_still








via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1AWBtxy


No comments:

Post a Comment