Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Some questions + help

Hi. Yesterday I read about lucid dreaming and how it works. So I instantly started practicing RC and the rest found in the tutorials on this page. I was practicing the putting your thumb through your hand and looking at my hands RC. In the dream i instead put my arm through the glass in a window. I instantly realized I was dreaming. But then everything instantly turned black and I got into sleep paralysis. Had some scary black guy appear in front of me, anyway. I am wondering how I could actually stay in the dream. Because practicing all this to just instantly wake into a nightmare doesn't seem so great.



Will I always fall into sleep paralysis after a lucid dream?

How can I stay lucid?



Those are my main two questions.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1yuhF6Y

No comments:

Post a Comment