Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | About WILD

Heyy all ^_^

So I have been really trying to have a LD since the beginning of the month. I've been doing reality checks and still I get nothing. I go to bed with intentions and still nothing. So I kinda got frustrated ( the worst thing to happen to me :D ) and decided to change the technique.

So I want to try WILD. In the past I have been trying to do WILD or something similiar to it. So I went to bed laid on my back and started relaxing. It does take me some time to do so. At some point I start to drift of ( and right here I don't know if I am doing everything right ) and how do I say it, well I was in something like a dram but not vivid at all I think I can say its close to false awakening, but not exactly. So at the moment I start focusing I like get sucked out of the dream scape and back on my bed with vibrations.

So from this point I don't know what to do. At some point I either fall asleep or turn to the side and fall asleep again from frustration. So my question is how do I preform a WILD so I can have a LD?

Thanks for the help ^_^





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1ykmb2t

No comments:

Post a Comment