Sunday, May 31, 2015

Lucid Dreaming | Puzzling WILD issue

I'm back boyssss!!
Anyways... Pretty much 100% of my WILD attempts (save 1) have resulted in this weird state which I'll describe. My body's numb but I'm positive it's not SP, just very relaxed muscles. And my mind is also very calm (I've gotten good at it). However, I could lie there for 36 hours and I'll never hit SP or get HI or any sensation. What happens over and over and over is I'll start to have a train of thought that I can't control kind of like a half dream, then after a few seconds I'll snap back to awareness then it happens again 30seconds later. Over and over and over. Whenever this "snap" happens though, I immediately feel my body deepen its relaxation, but it never reaches SP. I can always tell that I can still move easily. :( halp me


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1BB0LjJ

No comments:

Post a Comment