Sunday, May 10, 2015

Life happens…….

Longtime readers will know that I have had had numerous websites in addition to this one. These other sites were developed with a combined interest in reaching out to other people as well as a hope to make some extra money. As it often does “life happens” and the time to maintain them has just not been there.

Specifically I am referring to SeasonedCitizenPrepper.com and BestPreparednessDeals.com. I just do not have the time to keep them going. I am especially disappointed with letting SeasonedCitizenPrepper.com fall to the wayside as there has been a loyal, growing community of support ofr the site over there.

So – here is what I am facing…..

I would like to sell the websites to someone who would like to keep them going and has the time to invest. I have no doubt given the time that the sites can be successful.

If you might interested shoot me an email – emergencycd(at)gmail.com.

Rourke



via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1APT6h7

No comments:

Post a Comment