Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Waking up in the night and going in to what I think is SP

For the past year or so I have been trying to WILD with only a few success, nothing amazing. I would also sometimes lay in bed for as long as possible without falling asleep and sometimes I would witness some awesome hypnogia. Anyway because of this when ever I wake up in the night now, I will roll over and sometimes I start to hear ringing and it would get louder and louder and then I usually fall asleep straight after because I don't know if that's sleep paralysis or not. The other night was different, no ringing but weird stuff did happen. I was laying there and every few seconds I heard a weird sound and it kept getting louder and more audible. After about 10 seconds, it sounded like a guitar or violin - next thing I know I am standing by my bed in a Lucid Dream. Anyway... when this happens, what can I do to transfer to a lucid dream and not fall asleep?



Thanks :-)





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=148207&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment