Thursday, November 28, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Oportunity to do Lucid Dream Reality check, but i didn't do it

During my waking day i did alot of reality checks looking at my hands and mantras about "i look at my hands and realize i'm dreaming" and although i didn't manage to do it. ...it was funny cause my dream was about me playing(music) a weird digital phone but you could play music notes with the key buttons and then it also had a piano k eyboard tiny embedded too. you could play with the buttons or with the piano keys.



Anyway, my hands were right there in front of me, because i was playing music. but i just didn't look at my hands. but it was close.



I'm getting better at it. feel so happy.

I've never had a lucid dream and my recall is not as great but it's getting better and better cause i do journaling and lucd dream reality checks and stuff.



Anyways, wish me luck.

PS. In my dream i was sitting next to a hot college girl. if i had gone lucid, oh man :)

hehehe





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=148160&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment