Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | HELP! LD is Like Balancing a Needle!

For me it seems that LD'ing is like balancing a needle - I've now had about 10 very short LDs over a year and a half of trying (about 1 a month in the second half of this year), but I just can't seem to get the balance right between sleep and being awake.

Each time I have become aware I always seem to wake. Maybe sometimes I've been on the point of waking as I've become lucid, or other times I've just got excited and woken.

I just can't seem to stabilise.

I've tried the techniques, but I always seem to have so little time that I've woken before I can really get started.

I've tried relaxing, but it just doesn't seem to work.



I thought I had cracked it a month or so ago when I had a slightly longer LD, followed by a false awakening that I tried to stabilise, and I assumed it would steadily get better and each one would be longer, but no!



Getting a bit frustrated now.



Can anyone help inspire me?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=148199&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment