Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Omnilucidity: Constant RC Tech, Lucid 100% of the Time?

I have been talking with a dreamer, Shadowtech, about his technique to be lucid 100% of the time.

What you do is learn to do two constant Reality Checks:



1) Stop breathing.



2) Stop blinking.




The hypothesis is that because you must do these two things constantly in waking life, the fact that you do not need to do them in dreams is a way to do constant reality checks. Eventually, after much practice, Shadowtech claims to be lucid 100% of the time, and it's hard for him to lose his lucidity. He said that it takes a lot of practice. I just heard about it yesterday, and I didn't remember to do it in my dreams last night, but I am looking forward to trying it. This tech makes a lot of sense to me. I remember a dream where I kept losing lucidity, and so I was flying around holding my nose shut and breathing to do a constant RC (as if flying isn't enough? Also, you are dreaming).

Anyway, has anyone ever tried using not blinking and/or not breathing as an RC? I wonder why I never thought of it before. I am looking forward to hearing others' experience with this technique.



May all your dreams be lucid.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=148056&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment