Saturday, November 22, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Why does simply writing down my dreams in the morning increase my lucidity chances so much?

I have noticed a very interesting "trend" in my case - whenever I go to bed at a reasonable time and then wake up a few hours before I want to get up, I almost always get some form of False Awakening, and usually become lucid, if I write down my dreams in as much detail as possible before falling asleep again.

However, if I don't do this, then I will simply have an ordinary dream and not become lucid.



Why does my writing down my dreams have this much of an effect on whether or not I become lucid when I fall back to sleep?



I always stay in bed while writing down the dreams, if that matters.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1z9xnA4

No comments:

Post a Comment