Monday, November 24, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Sleep Schedule ? /Schedule In General?

Alright so I would be doing this stuff by myself but I just can't push myself to fall asleep at a certain time & ill end up staying up for 2 hours more. I used to be really good at following a schedule a few months ago & I remembered lots of dreams.

I'm just wondering if anyone could give me a schedule to follow by? That way I'd feel that I actually HAVE to do it.



Like good you tell me the time I must be in bed,

The times I should meditate?

What mantra should I use when following asleep ( I know that all mantras would be good if I believe in them, but could you just recommend me one? I had the most luck from one someone gave me)

Is there anyway I could record myself saying the mantra, putting it on loop, and just listening to it as I go to bed?





Sorry for all these questions lol, I'm sure I'm getting better at my recall though.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1zkQs2v

No comments:

Post a Comment