Saturday, November 8, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Ready to give up. Again.

Some of you may remember I posted this a few months ago. I've tried everything. Reality checks before bed and during the day, binaural beats ( which I had some success with when I was able to remember a few dreams at the beginning of the year ) and Celea Z. I didn't really feel any different when taking Celea Z. I took two capsule before bed and nothing. Are they meant for WBTB? I'm considering making a dream inducer device or downloading an app. Are there any good cheap apps for IOS seven IPhone 4s? I could dream so much (or at least I think I did) when I was younger. How can I get dream recall back and have my first lucid?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1uaZ0cu

No comments:

Post a Comment