Monday, November 24, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | First Lucid Dream- Why Did It Happen?

I have had lucid dreams before, but none really counted. The only one when I was fully lucid ended after a few seconds. The rest I was just partially lucid.



Last night, I had my first lucid dream. I was not entirely lucid, but I knew I was in a dream and remembered most of reality. I would discard this as mere chance, but in all my dreams that night I was semi-lucid. The difference between last night and any other night was that I was sick, and I went to bed much earlier than I usually do. In fact, I may have not gone to bed that early in months, or even a year. Could this have caused the lucid dream?



Here is a link to the journal about it: First Lucid Dream - Sunset World - Dream Journals - Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/15iaDVT

No comments:

Post a Comment